|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 August 2017 (221 days ago)|
- Well proportioned three bedroom ground floor flat
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Spacious reception room with dining area
- Private entrance
- Separate modern kitchen
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom and separate shower room
- Lovely communal gardens
SHORT LET. A well proportioned three bedroom ground floor flat with own entrance further benefiting from spacious living and three double bedrooms and access to lovely communal gardens.
The property is located just moments from the tranquil green spaces of Hanger Hill Park, as well as the bars, shops and restaurants of Hanger Lane and Ealing Broadway. Hanger Lane Station is nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1035670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Ealing.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.