Office to rent3 Paper Mill Drive, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98
£15,000 pa (£1,250 pcm)
3,787 sq. ft.
- 3,787 sq ft (351 sq m)
- 3,787 sq ft (351.82 sq m) NIA
- High spec ground floor office accommodation
- Suspended ceilings with inset lighting
- Fully raised access floors
- 15 allocated car parking spaces
- Close proximity to the M42 motorway network
- Part air conditioned
- Gas fired central heating
- Male and female WC facilities
High spec self contained office accommodation situated on the ground floor of 3 Paper Mill Drive. The accommodation features fully raised access floors, suspended ceilings with inset category II lighting and gas fired central heating. It is felt that the premises could be split into two separate suites with the smallest area available being 1,500 sq ft.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-61148621.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GJS Dillon Ltd, Bromsgrove.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.