|Added on Rightmove:||08 August 2016 (622 days ago)|
- Fully furnished
- Free WIFI
- Inclusive of all utility bills (electricity, water & central heating)
- Free selected Sky TV channels
- CCTV cameras in the building
- Video Entryphone & security locks
- Free laundry facilities (washing machine & dyer)
- Only 5 minutes walk to West Kensington underground station, buses, supermarkets, cafes and shops
FULL DESCRIPTION An inviting studio flat situated in a lovely period building in West Kensington, with FREE WIFI, FREE SKY TV and inclusive of all utility bills, making it perfect for students and young professionals. The studio benefits from wood flooring throughout and big windows, which allow plenty of light into the property. The studio consists of a comfy double bed, en-suite bathroom and a separate kitchen with all necessary facilities. The studio is available for long let.
The nearest tube stations are West Kensington and Barons Court, which are only a short walk away and provide the District and Piccadilly lines, allowing easy access into central London. The area is filled with a range of amenities including; the famous Queen's Tennis Club, Chelsea football club, North End road market and various restaurants, bars, pubs and shops.
Inclusive of all utility bills (electricity, water & central heating)
Free selected Sky TV channels
CCTV cameras in the building
Video Entryphone & security locks
Free laundry facilities (washing machine & dyer)
Only 5 minutes walk to West Kensington underground station, buses, supermarkets, cafes and shops
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102111000557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Interlet international lettings, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.