|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (346 days ago)|
- Stunning four bedroom detached house
- Spacious reception room with original fireplace
- Bay fronted dining room
- Large modern kitchen/breakfast room with door to garden
- Sizeable master bedroom with en suite and walk in wardrobe
- Three further great size bederooms
- Beautiful secluded garden
- Driveway and garage providing off-street parking
LONG LET. This fantastic four bedroom detached house is situated within easy reach of Pinner High Street and boasts ample living space with original wood floors throughout, a beautiful secluded garden and off-street parking.
Grange Gardens is located within walking distance to the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants on offer along Pinner High Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 993412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pinner.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.