|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (393 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE NOW
- NEW BUILT
- Immaculate finish
- One bedroom
- 10 minute walk from train station
- White Goods
- Close to local ammendities
- Town Centre
This purpose-build new one bedroom flat is immaculately finished. The property briefly comprises of an open plan kitchen and lounge which leads to a balcony that receives no sound from the main road as this flat is rear facing. It also has a beautifully modern bathroom complete with a bath, hand basin and toilet. The bedroom fitted with a fresh carpet is big enough to fit your dream double bed. White good included are - washing machine, fridge freezer, dishwasher and a cooker with an extractor fan. Another feature of this state of the art facility, is the first in the UK of its kind, digital parcel system for deliveries which make it sumptuously easy to get your parcels delivered to you.
* Video door phone entry system
* Carpeted floor bedrooms and Oak Wood effect flooring throughout
* Energy efficient modern lighting
* White paneled internal doors with polished chrome handles
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000397553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Lettings, Hemel Hempstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.