Office to rentThe Studio, Poplar Farm, Caldecott Road, Caldecott, Higham Ferrers, Northamptonshire, NN9
£6,500 pa (£542 pcm)
631 sq. ft.
- 631 sq ft (58 sq m)
- TO LET - For Further Information 'View Property'
- Character barn conversion office
- Self-contained accommodation of 631 sq ft
- Ample car parking
- Immediately available on a new lease - inclusive rent
The property is located on the edge of the village of Caldecott, approximately two miles east of Higham Ferrers.
The property is of stone construction under a pitched tiled roof. Features include thermostatically controlled gas radiator central heating, carpeting, window blinds and fluorescent strip lighting. There is also a small kitchen area and wc.
The property is being offered to let on new internal repairing lease, for a term to be agreed. £6,500 per annum exclusive of any VAT that the Landlord has a duty to impose but inclusive of gas, electricity, water rates and buildings insurance.
The unit can be leased furnished or unfurnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-61178729.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prop-Search.com, Wellingborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.