|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 April 2018 (48 days ago)|
- Newly Renovated Town Centre Appartments
- Refurbished to High Standard
- Open Plan Living Accommodation & Shower Room
- Security Entry System & CCTV
- Gas Central Heating System
- Tenant Admin Fee: £120 (Inc VAT)
- Referencing Fee: £30 PP (Inc VAT)
An exciting development of refurbished town centre apartments. These unfurnished apartments offer modern 1 bedroom accommodation including open plan living space and shower room and retain many character and original features of this historic Brecon building.
Each apartment is gas centrally heated. The building has an entry security system and CCTV in place. Permit parking is available near by.
Apartment 1 (Ground Floor, 1 Bed) - LET
Apartment 2 (Ground Floor, 1 Bed) - LET
Apartment 3 (First Floor, 1 Bed) - LET
Apartment 4 (First Floor, 1 Bed) - LET
Apartment 5 (First Floor, Studio) - £375/pcm
Apartment 6 (Second Floor, 1 Bed) - LET
Apartment 7 (Second Floor, 1 Bed) - LET
Apartment 8 (Second Floor, 2 Bed) - LET
Apartment 9 (Ground Floor, 2 Bed) - £540/pcm
Apartment 10 (Ground Floor 2 Bed) - LET
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61200610.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PRG10434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clee Tompkinson & Francis, Brecon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.