|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (94 days ago)|
- Superb one bedroom flat in excellent condition
- Wonderfully spacious reception room
- Smart open-plan kitchen with fixtures and fittings
- Bright and generous bedroom
- Great bathroom
- Fantastic area very close to the river
- Close to shops, restaurants and amenities
- Brilliant transport links
LONG LET. A fabulous one bedroom flat, situated in a fantastic area close to the beautiful River Thames, offering bright and generous living space with a superb reception room with open-plan kitchen and a lovely bedroom.
Church Street is ideally situated for the wonderful River Thames and Marble Hill Park, as well as access to an array of shops, restaurants and amenities. Also moments away is Twickenham Rail Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1031694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.