|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 December 2016 (403 days ago)|
- Well presented six bedroom house
- Sizeable reception room, modern kitchen
- Six generously sized double bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and separate WC
- 77' rear garden and off-street parking
- Ideally located moments from the local amenities of Kingston
LONG LET. This fabulous six bedroom house boasts well proportioned and spacious accommodation throughout with 77' rear garden and off-street parking ideally located moments from the local amenities of Kingston Road.
Potters Grove is ideally located on a quiet residential road moments from the local amenities of Kingston Road with both New Malden and Kingston within close proximity for a wide range of shops, entertainments and leisure facilities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 993562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Malden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.