1 bedroom flat to rentWalker Road (GFL), Ground Floor Left
Let by Us
|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 October 2016 (468 days ago)|
- Electric heating
- Council Tax Band A
- Permit Parking
Walk along to Walker Road. This one bedroom ground floor flat is located in Torry to the South of Aberdeen city centre. This property is available on a fully furnished basis. A ten minute walk or 5 minute bus journey from the city centre, this property is close to a host of shops and amenities.
Torry is a thriving community with a wide range of shops and recreational facilities. The city centre is within easy walking distance and is well served by public transport.
Area features include:
- Short walk to city centre shopping centres, shops, restuarants and bars
- Close proximity to Aberdeens nightlife
- Excellent transport links to all areas of the city
- Aberdeen train and bus station a short 5-10 minute drive away
KITCHEN Compact modern white kitchen with a range of appliances and an electric hob and oven. White colour base and wall units and off white colour counter tops.
LOUNGE Comfortable living area with green leather sofas, a coffee table and a feature fireplace. Large window provides excellent natural light.
BEDROOM Large double bedroom with plenty of free standing storage. This room has neutral décor and is flooded with natural light from the large window.
BATHROOM Modern three piece white suite with shower over bath and white wet wall.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101149000575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Aberdeen - Sales & Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.