|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (569 days ago)|
- 2 receptions
- 1 bathroom
- Council Tax Band G
- Total area: 1,646 Sq. Ft.
- 0.5 miles from main line station
- Recently renovated
- Close to Bishops Down & Rose Hill Schools
- Walking distance of the Victoria shopping centre & old High Street
- Close to Mount Ephraim & Sankeys fish restaurant
- Easy access to the A21
A three bedroom detached house in Royal Chase, one of the most popular addressess in Tunbridge Wells, only half a mile from Tunbridge Wells main line station. The accommodation includes:
Ground Floor:Entrance hall, cloakroom, understairs storage, newly fitted kitchen with range oven & door to garden, sitting room with parque flooring & door to garden, dining room / study.
First Floor:Master bedroom, cloakroom, newly fitted family bathroom, second bedroom with basin, third bedroom.
Outside:Driveway, Garage, well maintained secure rear garden with terrace and lawn.
Available now unfurnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61221545.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexandre Boyes, Tunbridge Wells.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.