Office to rentUNIT 9B, DARWIN COURT, BLACKPOOL TECHNOLOGY PARK, BISPHAM, BLACKPOOL, FY2
Removed 1,889 sq. ft. | £17,001 pa| £1,417 pcm
- 1,889 sq ft (175 sq m)
- RENT FREE INCENTIVES AVAILABLE STC
- VARIOUS SIZES AVAILABLE
- MODERN OFFICES
- AVAILABLE INDIVIDUALLY OR IN MULTIPLES
- SUITE SIZES: 390 SQ FT - 2194 SQ FT
- ON SITE CAR PARKING AVAILABLE
- LOCATED IN NORTH BLACKPOOL
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Darwin Court is located on Faraday Way, which forms part of the larger Blackpool Technology Park located to the north side of Blackpool.
Blackpool is well connected to the rest of the North West, with the M55 motorway providing access to the M6 and national motorway network beyond. Blackpool also
benefits from a regular train service to Manchester Airport
The terraced office suites benefit from:
Painted plastered walls
Perimeter trunking for data and telephony
Suspended ceiling incorporating recessed lighting
Communal entrance, WC and kitchen facilities
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-61222937.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.