Office to rentOFFICE 2, AMY JOHNSON HOUSE, AMY JOHNSON WAY, BLACKPOOL BUSINESS PARK, BLACKPOOL,, FY4
£36,000 pa (£3,000 pcm)
3,764 sq. ft.
- 3,764 sq ft (349 sq m)
- LAST OFFICE AVAILABLE
- IN THE ENTERPRISE ZONE
- GROUND & FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
- ALLOCATED CAR PARKING SPACES
- OFFICE SPACE: 3,764 SQ FT
- HIGH SPEC. OFFICE BUSINESS SPACE
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- LED LIGHTING & AIR CONDITIONING
- CAT 5 DATA CABLING, CCTV, ALARM
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
This stunning office development is located on Amy Johnson Way on Blackpool Business Park, Blackpool, Lancashire. It is positioned close to Blackpool Airport and Squires Gate Retail Park which includes retailers Currys, PC World, Maplin and Pets at Home. There is a McDonalds restaurant and Morrisons Supermarket and Petrol Station. Blackpool Business Park is directly accessed off Squires Gate Lane (A5230) which connects onto the Promenade and also commences access towards Lytham St Annes. It allows access towards the M55 / M6 motorways and also commences access into the town centre.
- High specification office space
- Open plan & glass partitioned offices
- Air conditioning
- LED lighting
- WC facilities
- Aluminum framed double glazing
- 15 Allocated car parking spaces
- Fully carpeted
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-61223924.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.