Restaurant to rentThe Broadway, Crouch End, N8
£35,000 pa (£2,917 pcm)
- Situated in a high profile position.
- Net Internal Area 66 SQ.M (710.4SQ.FT) Approx.
A3 Restaurant - To LetDescription:
This prominent building until recently was trading as a restaurant. This premises is in need of refurbishment to operate once again as a restaurant. Situated close to Gail's this premises is well located to be a huge success.
This premises also benefits from outside space and separate storage to the side which could be incorporated to the main unit subject to the landlords consent.The VOA indicates a net internal area of 70 SQ.M (753 SQ.FT) approx.
- Situated close to Crouch Ends Centre (The Clock Tower)
- Benefitting from easy access to surrounding areas such as Highgate, Archway, Muswell Hill, Stroud Green and Finsbury Park
- Having Highgate (Northern Line) and Stroud Green (Piccadilly Line and Overground) train stations as its nearest public transport links.
- Within easy access of major road networks including A1 Archway Road, Seven Sisters Road and Green Lanes.
Local High Street:
Situated within Crouch End's main shopping area, are a range of multiple retailers including M&S, Gails, Waitrose, Lloyds Bank, Ladbrokes, Virgin Active, The Post Office and EE, as well as a range of smaller boutique style outlets.
Lease: Grant of new lease - Terms to be agreed.
Rent: £35,000 PAX
Interested parties are invited to make their own investigation to confirm whether any small business or rate relief may apply.
Ingoing tenant to be responsible for both parties' reasonable legal costs.
A charge of £100 + VAT is payable for taking up references on behalf of proposed tenants. This fee is non-refundable after the references have been taken up, whether or not they have been accepted by the landlord.
Strictly via the owner's agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 020 8444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
- These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
- These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
- All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
- Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-61224713.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference COM160206_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.