Retail Property (high street) to rent6 Burlington Arcade, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1
423 sq. ft.
- 423 sq ft (39 sq m)
- Ground floor only: £15,000 per annum plus VAT
- First floor with Space A at a further rental of £5,000 p.a.
- Or whole of ground and first floor at £25,000 p.a. plus VAT
- High footfall
- Close proximity to prime retail
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
Town Centre ground floor lock up shop situated in the middle of The Burlington Arcade.
The Burlington Arcade fronts onto Old Christchurch Road and is a busy thoroughfare to St Peters Road and several of the town's main car parks and bus stops. Tenants include Boots, Card Factory, GiGi Ice-cream parlour, and several other attractive retailers.
Ground floor - 423.83 sq.ft. (39.39sq.m.)
First floor A - 566.51 sq.ft. (52.65sq.m.)
First floor B - 325.27 sq.ft. (30.23sq.m.)
Total floor area - 1332.51 sq.ft. (123.84sq.m.)
The ground floor is available at a rental of £15,000 per annum plus VAT (exclusive of service charge, buildings insurance, Business rates and services)
The first floor is available at a further rental of £5,000 per annum for space A or £10,000 per annum plus VAT for space A and B.
Ellis and Partners can prepare a new tenancy agreement for a term of up to three years at a cost of £350 plus VAT to the incoming tenant, or alternatively a tenancy agreement for a term of up to six years can be prepared in house at a cost of £550 plus VAT to the incoming tenant.
The incoming tenant will be responsible for their own legal fees.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-61225562.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MM5403-2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis & Partners Ltd, Bournemouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.