|Added on Rightmove:||14 October 2016 (405 days ago)|
- Stylishly presented first floor flat
- One bedroom
- Heart of the village
- Close to St Margarets station
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Ornamental balcony
- Victorian conversion with original features
Located in a sought after road in St Margarets village this stylish and beautifully presented, first floor one bedroom flat. The property offers a wealth of period features with lovely fireplaces, high ceilings and balcony off the front reception room. With wooden floors throughout and a reception room which is spacious and neutrally decorated. The modern fitted kitchen offers granite work surfaces, modern units, gas hob, electric oven, washer/dryer and dishwasher. The large double bedroom is to the rear of the property and benefits from large fitted wardrobes. The bathroom is full of character and has a luxurious roll top bath and separate storage area for the washer/dryer.
Chase Buchanan are bonded members of ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents).
Property ref: 121_323_886369
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61246070.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 886369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, St Margarets.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.