Light Industrial to rentUnits At Goldenhaye, Cricket St. Thomas, Chard, Somerset
£15,000 pa (£1,250 pcm)
3,000 sq. ft.
- 3,000 sq ft (278 sq m)
- Brand new industrial units available on newly established industrial estate.
- Range of warehousing from 67.70 m² (750 ft²) up to 979.50 m² (10,540 ft²)
- Units with G.I.A of 67.70 m² (750 ft²)/139.40 m² (1500 ft²)/209.10 m² (2,250 ft²)/278.81 m² (3,000 ft²).
- Unit 7 with G.I.A of 278.81 m² (3,000 ft²)
- Excellent access onto the A30, A303 and M5 motorway and 1 mile from Chard.
Units at Goldenhaye, Cricket St Thomas are located on the edge of Chard next to the A30 which gives access into Chard and also to Crewkerne. The industrial estate has good access to the A303 and the M5 motorway at junction 25 at Taunton.
The newly developed industrial estate provides high quality modern industrial premises which are of steel portal frame and have insulated profile cladding. The industrial units have been constructed and will be finished with an automatic insulated up and over doors with a height of 4.67 m (154) and a width of 3.48m (114). The units when finished will have good eave height with a minimum height of 5.57m (182) and a maximum of 7.19m (236) and the units will have low bay LED lighting and skylights providing good natural light.
Outside the units are approached by an asphalt yard where there is ample parking for vehicles and unloading. The planning use for the property is currently for the storage, sawing, chipping and drying of timber. On site electric security gates facing onto the A30 are to be installed along with CCTV cameras for security.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TAR160015_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts Commercial, Taunton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.