|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 August 2016 (521 days ago)|
- Attractive period property with an excellent location
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Recent refurbishment throughout to a fantastic standard
- Offers open-plan modern reception/kitchen with dining space
- Features spacious bedroom with bright, neutral decor
- Located moments from transport links
Set within a beautiful period property on a peaceful residential road, this fantastic one bedroom flat benefits from a recent refurbishment to an excellent standard.
Situated moments from the shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Baker Street and Marylebone High Street, the property is also close to Hyde Park and excellent transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61286996.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL0490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Montgomery & Slate , London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.