|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 October 2017 (40 days ago)|
- Semi detached house
- Two bedrooms
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Lounge with sliding patio door to rear garden
- Kitchen with gas hob, oven, fridge freezer & washing machine
- First floor bathroom with shower over bath
- No pets, smokers or benefits accepted
- Students - may be considered
- Deposit £1195
We are pleased to offer for rent this modern two bedroom semi detached house, located within easy access of all local amenities including Essex University. The property is being offered unfurnished. The accommodation comprises of Entrance hall, kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, fridge freezer & washing machine, Lounge with sliding patio doors to rear garden, to the first floor there are two good size bedrooms and the bathroom which offers shower over bath. The outside if the property offers a good size enclosed rear garden which has patio & shingled area.
Cloakroom low level wc & wash hand basin
Kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, fridge freezer & washing machine
Lounge 12' 9" x 12' 8" (03.89m x 03.87m) with sliding patio doors leading to rear garden
Bedroom one 12' 7" x 8' 2" (3.84m x 2.5m)
Bedroom two 12' 7" x 8' 8" (3.84m x 2.65m)
Bathroom low level wc, wash hand basin, bath with shower over
Referencing and administration fees: £240.00 including VAT for 1st applicant and £180.00 including Vat for each applicant thereafter. Guarantors are charged at £180.00 including VAT per guarantor. Inventory fee: £120.00 including VAT.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61293100.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100989034178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fenn Wright, Colchester Residential Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.