|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 December 2016 (528 days ago)|
- Walking Distance to Weybridge Station
- Well Presented Family Home
- 6,000 sq ft Within St Georges Hill
- Located at the end of a Carriage Driveway
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Staff Annexe
- Triple Garage
- Landscaped Back Garden Lined by Mature Trees
Walking distance to Weybridge Station.Well presented family home offering flexible accommodation approaching 6,000 sq ft within the sought after private estate of St George's Hill. Located at the end of a carriage driveway with mature borders and landscaped garden either side which adds to the feeling of privacy. Large landscaped back garden lined by mature trees.
* Entrance Hall
* Drawing Room with Minstrels Gallery and Separate Reception Room
* Guest Cloakroom
* Kitchen / Breakfast Room
* Utility Room
* Family Room
* Dining Room
* Master Bedroom with Ensuite
* 2 Further Guest Bedrooms with Ensuite
* 2 Further Bedrooms
* Family Bathroom
* Games Room / Staff Annexe
* Landscaped Gardens
* Triple Garage
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 903427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by APW Lettings, Weybridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.