|Added on Rightmove:||16 August 2016 (618 days ago)|
- Stunning two double bedroom, two bathroom apartment
- Located on the 18th floor with views of O2 Arena, Canary Wharf and River Thames
- Rippling glass endless 207 sq ft balcony with access via the bedrooms and living area
- Underfloor heating throughout and comfort cooling system
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Shared used of the gym, residents' lounge and concierge services
- Fully integrated kitchen with appliances by Siemens
- Walkable to DLR and Jubilee line stations
- In close proximity to Excel and London City Airport
**NOW REDUCED ADMIN FEES**. Available now to rent. Stunning large 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments available throughout these iconic towers. Every apartment in the development features a large private balcony, with a range of great vistas, part of the eye-catching rippling glass balconies that make this development stand out. With spacious open plan living space and modern kitchen, huge long balcony spanning the whole apartment, 2 bright double bedrooms & 2 stylish modern bathrooms, these apartments are a must-see.Call now to visit our Marketing Suite to find out about our selection of apartments available to rent. Show images are indicative of unit appearance following completion– subject to availability and contract. All rights reserved.Property description:We have a range of large and beautifully designed two bedroom/two bathroom apartments available in this exciting new development.
The floor-to-ceiling windows and continuous balconies in every apartment at Hoola mean that great views can be enjoyed by everyone. Depending on the orientation of the apartment, you may be able to see Canary Wharf, the City, the O2 Arena, Royal Victoria Dock or even as far as Kent and the Thames Valley.The apartments share the facilities of the gym, residents' lounge, and the comfort and security of the concierge services. The two bedroom apartments offer a large bright living room, with gorgeous open-plan modern kitchen, two proper double bedrooms, one with ensuite bathroom, and a further stunning modern bathroom. The huge balcony runs the whole length of the flat, accessible from both of the bedrooms and the living room. Hoola is set within the heart of the Royal Docks regeneration vision Close to the forthcoming Asian Business Park, Silvertown Quays and Crossrail station In close proximity to Excel and London City Airport Benefits from modern infrastructure such as Emirates Airline Cable Car Surrounded by water and less than a minute walk from the Quays offering a fantastic way of life. Close to University of East London and nine leading universities within easy reach Good choice of healthcare, libraries, community centres, places of worship, sports facilitiesTransport Links include:
Minutes’ walk to Royal Victoria (DLR Line) and new Crossrail Interchange Short walk to Canning Town station on Jubilee lineEasy access to Canary Wharf, the City and the West End. 15 minutes’ journey by Emirates Airline Cable car from the O2 to the Excel
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61345256.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6890967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strawberry Star, E16.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.