|Added on Rightmove:||18 August 2016 (610 days ago)|
- 3 Double Bedroom Maisonette
- On Street Parking
- Sec's To Island Gardens DLR
- Min's To Amenities & Transport
- Available 30th August
- Call Now To View On 0207 345 5064
JBE London are happy to offer this modern purpose-built block close to a wealth of Canary Wharf amenities, this recently refurbished 3 bedroomed 2 bathroom maisonette offers a stylish interior and private garden. The property comprises a reception room with glazed door to garden, contemporary kitchen/dining room, shower room, master bedroom, 2 additional bedrooms.
Transport links close to the property include Crossharbour DLR Station. For the motorist, the property's location provides quick and easy access to the A1206, A12, A13 and both the Blackwall and Limehouse Link Tunnels for travel to and from Canary Wharf, the City, central London and beyond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 358469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JBE London, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.