|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 September 2016 (441 days ago)|
- 2 bedrooms
- End of Terrace house
A well presented ground floor annexe set in a quiet rural location with outstanding views. The accommodation offers; Kitchen, Sitting Room with dining area, Two Double Bedrooms and Shower room. Off road parking. Electric Central Heating. To let either furnished or unfurnished. Non-smokers only. No Pets. Older Children by Negotiation. Available Now. Contact Ledbury office. (Interested Party)
Tenant Information and Charges:
To proceed with an application to let one of our properties we require the following:
Administration fee - £175 for the first applicant (Non refundable)
Each subsequent applicant thereafter will be £50.00 (Non refundable)
ALL PROPERTIES ARE OFFERED AS SEEN AND ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
Applicants will be charged costs incurred in the event of withdrawing from a letting
When returning completed paperwork we will require documents supporting proof of identity and residency;
1. Passport or driving licence
2. Original service/utility bill addressed to the applicant
3. We will also require proof of income/benefits. i.e. contract of employment or payslips.
Once the credit check has been processed you are then required to pay:
· A surety deposit normally equal to one and a half month's rent, which will be returned at the end of a satisfactory tenancy.
· First month's rent to be paid in advance, subsequent payments being made monthly by standing order.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61368449.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 200030300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Goodwin FRICS, Ledbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.