|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (389 days ago)|
- 2 BED LOWER FLAT
- REDUCED MOVE-IN COSTS*
- CLOSE TO BUS STOP AND METRO
- PERFECT FOR COMMUTING TO COBALT/SILVERLINK
- IDEAL FOR COUPLE OR SINGLE PERSON
- EPC RATING TO FOLLOW
- * MOVE IN BEFORE CHRISTMAS
**REDUCED MOVE-IN COSTS** MOVE IN BEFORE CHRISTMAS AND RECEIVE 50% DISCOUNT ON THE FIRST MONTHS RENT**
2 BED GROUND FLOOR FLAT - LOCATED CLOSE TO A RANGE OF AMENITIES AND DIRECTLY OPPOSITE A BUS STOP - OFFERED UNFURNISHED - AVAILABLE SEPT 2016 - GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS - PERFECT FOR COMMUTING TO THE COBALT/SILVERLINK BUSINESS AND RETAIL PARK - HOUSING BENEFITS WELCOME WITH FULLY REFERENCED GUARANTOR - A SHORT WALK FROM PERCY MAIN METRO AND BUS TERMINAL - AFFORDABLE PRICE - CALL TODAY TO VIEW 0191 2626514.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61369991.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6677502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Letsmove Residential Sales & Lettings, Wallsend.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.