|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||19 August 2016 (426 days ago)|
- New Private Development
- Bright and generous reception room
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Lovely master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Additional good-sized bedroom and shower room
- Charming private patio
- Secure contemporary development
- 2 Bathrooms
- Long Let
- Minutes From Regents Park & Primrose Hill
A luxurious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on ground floor of new development, with access to private outdoor patio space, just moments away from Primrose Hill, Regents Park & St Johns Wood. Benefiting from wooden floors throughout the property has been designed to the highest specification and comprises two bedrooms, two-bathrooms, an open plan reception/dining room, fully fitted kitchen and a private terrace.
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in St Johns Wood while the green open spaces of Regent`s Park and Primrose Hill are only moments away.
Council Tax: TBC.
Local Authority:The City of Westminster.
Total Sq Ft: 756 (70 Sq M) Approx.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amber & Co ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.