|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 December 2016 (284 days ago)|
- Stunning Family Home
- Five Bedrooms
- Galleried Reception Room
- River Views
- Modern Kitchen
- Great Transport Links
- Family Town House
- EPC Rating: C
A stunning five bedroom riverside town house right in the centre of Richmond in a private gated development close to Richmond Bridge. This wonderful family home has the most amazing vaulted split-level reception room / dining room with beautiful riverside views.
Set on the banks of the River Thames, this stunning five bedroom town house right in the centre of Richmond in a private gated development close to Richmond Bridge. This wonderful family home has the most amazing vaulted split-level reception room / dining room. This elegant living space has wall to wall patio windows that open up on to a very large balcony with direct uninterrupted river views. There is large galleried family room above the dining area plus a separate study. The property also boasts a fully fitted kitchen which is well equipped and has its own breakfast area. There is a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, four further bedrooms, a family bathroom with over bath shower and a separate WC. Scandinavian style wood sauna. Separate utility room. The house has recently been fitted with beautiful wooden flooring throughout with the exception of the kitchen and bathrooms. The two ground floor bedrooms both open up on to a private terrace and garden that in turn lead on to the well maintained communal gardens. Unusually this house has a large garage and allocated parkings. This beautiful property is set in the heart of Richmond right by the river with excellent access to good transport links for both the underground (district line) and mainline trains.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
View of River Thames and Richmond Bridge
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61427825.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3134D6AA1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Richmond Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.