|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2016 (555 days ago)|
- To arrange a viewing for this property please register via our website www.gbpropertylettings.co.uk
- Popular area
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- 1 Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Gas central heating
- The Energy Performance of this property is Rated C, Rating 72
- Pet allowed at Landlord's discretion - 1 Cat or Small Dog
REF: 1080 - Unfurnished, 2 bedroomed mid-terraced house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location within a popular residential area
Kitchen/dining room with electric cooker point & plumbing for a washing machine; Lounge; 1 Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes; 1 Single bedroom; Bathroom with a mixer shower over the bath; Gas central heating.
Garden with a patio area; Parking space
Available now for 6 months ongoing at £475.00pcm + Damage Deposit & Admin Fees
Metered Water & Council Tax band 'B' £1322.34
Pet allowed at Landlord's discretion - 1 Cat or Small Dog
No Smokers, Housing Benefit or Local Housing Allowance
The Energy Performance of this property is Rated C, Rating 72
Please visit our website for information of administration fees
TO ARRANGE A VIEWING FOR THIS PROPERTY PLEASE REGISTER VIA OUR WEBSITE WWW.GBPROPERTYLETTINGS.CO.UK
INFORMATION IS PROVIDED AS A GUIDE ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS A STATEMENT OF FACT, REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GB Property Lettings, Tavistock.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.