|Added on Rightmove:||23 August 2016 (477 days ago)|
- Two bedroomed mid terrace property
- Kitchen with free standing fridge and integrated oven
- One double and one single bedroom
- Three piece neutral bathroom suite
- On street parking
- Pets please ask
- No smoking
***FIRST MONTH HALF PRICE AND REDUCED APPLICATION FEES***
An unfurnished two bedroomed terrace in the popular Denton Holme.
Close to shops, local amenities and within walking distance to the city centre.
Gas central heating and double glazing. Kitchen with appliances and three piece upstairs bathroom.
Small rear yard.
Disc and permit parking.
MUST BE VIEWED Energy Rating Band - E. £100.00 per person application fee.
We have prepared these property particulars as a general guide to a broad description of the property. They are not intended to constitute part of an offer or contract. We have not carried out a structural survey, appliances and specific fittings have not been tested. All photographs, measurements, floorplans and distances referred to are given as a guide only and should not be relied upon. Council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked by the applicant prior to move in. The copyright of all details, photographs and floorplans remain exclusive to Allans.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61447406.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26463813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allan Letting & Estate Agents, Carlisle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.