|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 September 2016 (607 days ago)|
- Large fully redeveloped four bedroom detached house
- Huge family room/reception and open-plan kitchen
- Bi-folding doors leading to a south facing rear garden
- Downstairs study/play room
- Bright double master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Three further good sized bedrooms
- Large driveway and close to amenities
- Full triple glazing throughout
LONG LET. Boasting extensively refurbished interiors to a high contemporary standard this superb four bedroom detached house offers a wealth of entertaining and living space throughout. Further boasting a driveway and garden.
Nelson Road is ideally positioned for the amenities of New Malden while the restaurants, shops and bars of Kingston town centre are within easy reach. New Malden (National Rail) is the closest station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 995046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Malden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.