|Added on Rightmove:||14 February 2017 (305 days ago)|
- All Bills Included
- Split Deposit Available
- No Fees
- Fully Furnished
- Modern Kitchenette with Living Space
- En Suite to Bedroom
- Broadband available
- Located in Popular Canal Town
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!!!
**** SPLIT DEPOSIT AVAILABLE ****
With all UTILITY BILLS INCLUDED in the rent (council tax is payable by the tenant) this apartment certainly represents fantastic value for money.
Fully furnished and available shortly, each flat has it's own modern kitchenette with living space, en-suite and separate bedroom.
All neutrally decorated, the apartments feel light and spacious.
Each apartment is already hooked up and ready to connect to broadband, Virgin and/or Sky.
Shared oven stations and washing machines are easily accessible in the building.
Parking is available on street and to the side of the building.
Please contact the branch for further information on 01785 220366.
Dixon & Co pride themselves on their low fees to tenants with referencing fees being just 10% of the monthly rent +vat per person (with a minimum of £55+vat) and contract and move-in fees costing just £99 inc. vat. A deposit is required equal to one months rent unless otherwise stated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61459862.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5403406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dixon & Co, Stafford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.