|Added on Rightmove:||24 August 2016 (450 days ago)|
- Four bed, four storey stylish town house
- Fitted kitchen and stylish lounge
- Sought after location with stunning views
- Light, airy and tastefully decorated
- Boasts Juliette balconies, Mezzanine and plenty of storage
- Paved patio area to the rear, integral garage and private parking
- Garden room with french doors
- En-suite master bedroom and stylish family bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- NEWLY DECORATED AND PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED
R & B Estate Agents are pleased to offer for rent this newly decorated and professionally cleaned, four bedroom, four story modern town house. The property is located on St George's Quay, offering stunning meadow, Priory & the historic Lancaster Castle views to the rear, along with river views to the front. The property is light & airy and boasts Juliette balconies to some of the rooms. You will find a delightful garden room with French doors leading to the rear patio area, utilities and a superb storage room. Offering En-Suite and Mezzanine to the master bedroom, a spacious fitted kitchen with plenty of room for a breakfast table, a stylish lounge, modern family bathroom and integral garage. The property is spacious throughout, benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing. Parking is available at the front of the property. Viewing is highly recommended due to the space and standard of the accommodation on offer. Please call 01524 844 111 to arrange an appointment today.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RIVER. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R & B Estates, Lancaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.