|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 September 2017 (56 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 272413
Property Reference: 272413.
A superbly presented, Six-bedroom detached house, and set within a close proximity of Grand Union Canal.
This generously proportioned furnished property offers two large reception rooms, a large fully fitted kitchen and a W.C. downstairs. Upstairs there are 5 bedroom including an en-suite master bedroom and a family bathroom. This also has a reasonable size, well maintained front and rear private gardens with a side access, and reserved parking spaces. This property has a garage converted into en-suite bedroom.
- Six bedrooms with two En-suites
- Front and rear Gardens
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Mostly furnished
- Pets may be considered
- Off street parking
- Stunning finish throughout
- Triple aspect Reception
Entrance Hall: Wood effect flooring. Under-stairs storage cupboard. Stairs to first floor. Door to re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room. Door to cloakroom. Door to living room.
Cloakroom: Frosted double glazedwindow to front aspect. Two piece suite comprising low level wc and wash handbasin.
Kitchen (12'6 X 10'(3.81m X 3.05m)): Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted with a range of wall andbase units with worksurfaces incorporating sink with mixer tap and cutlerydrainer. Fitted double oven and hob with extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher.Breakfast bar. Wood effect flooring. Radiator. Tiled splash backs. Door toliving room and store room.
Store Room (9'9 X 3'3(2.97m X 0.99m))
Lounge/Dining Room (24'7 X 10'8(7.49m X 3.25m)): Double glazed window to front and side aspect. French doors to rear garden. Door to side garden. Wood effect flooring. Inset lights. Two radiators.Television point.
Family Room (16'4 X 11'7(4.98m X 3.53m)): Double glazed window to rear aspect. Feature brick fireplace. Woodeffect flooring. Television point.. French doors to rear garden. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
'L' shaped landing. Double glazed window to side aspect. Airingcupboard. Access to loft. Wood effect flooring. Doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom (11' X 10'8(3.35m X 3.25m)): Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Wood effect flooring.Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Door to ensuite.
En-suite: Frosted double glazed window to side aspect. Three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with shower,low level wc and wash hand basin. Tiled. Shaver point. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Two (15'5 X 10'(4.70m X 3.05m)): Double glazed window to front and side aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 (10'8 X 9'6(3.25m X 2.90m)): Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Four (9'9 X 8'3(2.97m X 2.51m)): Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Five (9'10 X 7'10(3.00m X 2.39m)): Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Bathroom: Frosted double glazedwindow to front aspect. Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with showerattachment, low level wc and wash hand basin. Tiled. Shaver point. Heated towelrail.
Front Garden: Hardstandingdriveway. Enclosed shingle area
Garage Conversion/Bed 6: Wood effect flooring.Door to shower room.
En-Suite (Garage Conversion): Three piece suitecomprising shower cubicle with shower, low level wc and wash hand basin. Tiledsplash backs.
Rear Garden: A generous sizeenclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio area. Flower and shrubborders. Leading to side garden area.
Side Garden: Part laid withshingle, slabs and grass.
Available immediately. First Open house is on the 19th August from 12:00 to 15:00
*** Viewing by appointment only ***
- The description and photographs provided here are only for guidance purpose, you must verify the details yourself.
- These approximate property measurements are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
- The tenancy shall be granted post satisfactory reference checking. The documentation and information is requested to be provided promptly to avoid delays
- This advertisement is not part or all of an offer or contract
- You are advised to read and agree with the tenancy agreement and inventory list before signing the documents to enter the tenancy.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,495.00 per month (£345.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,200.00
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 23 September, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 8
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 272413
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61475509.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27241316082017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.