|Added on Rightmove:||24 August 2016 (278 days ago)|
Full descriptionLovely 2 Bedroom flat conveniently next to South Ealing tube station !The newly refurbished flat consists of a spacious bright living room with view onto gardens. With a easy access to public transport, Underground ( Piccadilly Line ) or 65 Bus to Ealing Broadway/Richmond/Kingston. Easy access to the A4, A406 and M4 motorway.
-1 double bedroom
- 1 single bedroom
- Kitchen with hob/oven, washer dryer, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
- Parquet living room with new double glazing throughout flat.
- Spacious bright living room with view onto gardens.
Walking distance to:
- South Ealing Station ( Piccadilly Line )
- Northfields Station ( Piccadilly Line )
- Bus Stop ( 65 )
- stores for groceries.
- 2nd floor
- Supermarket, Banks, Restaurants, Pubs, 24h off-licence, and all essential shops.
Available from the 1st of September 2016
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference allii23. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX Exclusive, Putney- do not use.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.