|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (215 days ago)|
- Stunning reception room with bi-folding doors to garden
- Gorgeously maintained garden ideal for entertaining
- Stylish and modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Beautiful bathroom with walk-in shower and alcove lighting
- Fully integrated appliances in kitchen
- Good-size second bedroom with storage
- Sky, BT Sport and Sonos Sound system included
Full descriptionSHORT LET. Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, this gorgeous two bedroom house is immaculately presented throughout boasting a beautifully stylish interior, private garden and outside storage.
College Gardens is ideally situated for Wandsworth Common and close to the delightful shops and restaurants on Bellevue Road, with a further selection of amenities close by on Garratt Lane.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 995697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earlsfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.