|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 September 2017 (22 days ago)|
- Lovely Spacious Detached Home
- Three Double Rooms Plus Fitted Study
- Four Piece Family Bathroom
- En Suite To Master
- Dining Kitchen
- Spacious Lounge
- Driveway Front And Rear Gardens
A fantastic opportunity to rent this well presented and spacious four bedroom if which one is a fitted study boasts superb accommodation over two floors! A generous, secure and not directly overlooked rear garden with numerous fruit trees makes this property the ideal family home. Internally the property comprises of a light and airy lounge open to the dining room with double doors the the outside, perfect for entertaining alongside the spacious kitchen diner, utility room and WC. To the first floor there are four bedrooms with en suite to the master, family bathroom and landing area. To appreciate the true beauty of this property you need to see it to believe it. Early viewing is highly recommended
Conveniently located in one of Fulwoods most popular residential locations, this beautiful family homeis within close distance to Preston City Centre, Royal Preston Hospital, major supermarkets and motorway networks! In addition to this the property benefits from outstanding private and state schools nearby with GP surgeries, pharmacy, shops and the guild wheel all within walking distance!
The property is availble unfurnished.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000459229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.