|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 September 2016 (443 days ago)|
Delightful three bedroom period cottage in quiet setting
* LIVING ROOM * SMALL STUDY/STORAGE AREA * CLOAKROOM/WC * KITCHEN * THREE BEDROOMS * BATHROOM * GARDEN * PARKING FOR ONE VEHICLE *
The Property is situated in a concealed position in the town of Eye.
The property oozes period charm and ambience, set well off the road it makes a natural retreat for those wishing for solitude yet in walking distance of the town centre.
The town of Eye offers a wide range of facilities including supermarket, a variety of shops, junior and senior schools and banks. There is easy access to the A140 which links Ipswich and Norwich. The nearby market town of Diss is approximately five miles and has the main line railway station linking Norwich with London, Liverpool Street.
The Landlord is looking for tenants to sign an initial six/twelve month Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement. The property would be ideal for a non-smoking, professional single person or couple with no pets. The property is available immediately.
The accommodation comprises
Entrance hall leading to...
LIVING ROOM: (17'5" x 15'6" narrowing to 11'6") Feature inglenook fireplace (not functional). Night storage heater.
SMALL STUDY/STORAGE AREA: Electric radiator.
CLOAKROOM/WC: (5'5" x 2'5")
KITCHEN: (15'3" x 9'4") Fitted with oven, hob and extractor. Range of wall and base units. Small storage pantry. Electric radiator.
BEDROOM ONE: (10' x 17'5") Electric radiator
BEDROOM TWO: (16'1" x narrowing to 11' x 9'5") Electric radiator and immersion timer.
BEDROOM THREE: (13'9" x 8'3") Electric radiator.
BATHROOM: (8' x 5'6") Electric fan heater.
OUTSIDE: Shared access driveway to enclosed drive and garden area.
COUNCIL TAX: Band C. Mid Suffolk District Council.
Payable with Completed Application Form:
• Administration Fee - £210.00 (inc VAT)
• Referencing Fee – £120.00 per tenant (inc VAT)
Payable prior to tenancy commencing:
• First month’s rent in advance
• Security Deposit – at least one month rent plus one hundred pounds
And if there are any guarantors to the tenancy:
• Guarantors Referencing Fee - £120.00 (inc VAT)
• Agreement of Guarantee - £25.00 (inc VAT)
And if the tenant is a company:
• Company Referencing Fee - £150.00 (inc VAT)
RENT AND DEPOSIT
If accepted as a tenant you will have to pay at least one month’s rent in advance plus a minimum deposit of one month’s rent plus one hundred pounds. Please note that where Landlords accept pets a larger deposit may be required.
Other possible fees once tenancy commenced:-
Tenancy extension Administration Charge (if after the initial tenancy a renewal Tenancy Agreement is produced): £50.00 plus VAT (£60.00)
Early tenancy termination fee - This may be charged if applicable.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FWP3799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittley Parish, Diss.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.