|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 January 2017 (46 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished
- Two bedrooms
- Ground floor apartment
- Superbly presented
- Close to local amenities
- Available now
Richmond Court is a superbly well presented set of apartments located on Richmond Place just minutes out of Ilkley town centre and transport links.
This two bedroom apartment has been renovated to the highest standard throughout with neutral decor and carpets. With modern kitchen and bathroom fittings, gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and extensive CCTV system. Available now.
Richmond Court is found on Richmond Place, a great location for walking into Ilkley town centre for transport, local shops, restaurants, cafes and other local amenities. This property is found on the ground floor of a small apartment complex that has been recently renovated throughout. This apartment comprises of:
A tiled entrance hall leading to all rooms. a modern kitchen with gas hob and electric cooker with extractor, an excellent range of base and wall units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for a Fridge and high quality tiled flooring, a modern fitted white bathroom suite with low flush WC, hand basin and shower over bath and further storage cupboards, two bedrooms with large double glazed windows and a spacious sitting room with television point with wiring for all television providers. LED light bulbs fitted throughout and the building is also fully covered by an extensive CCTV system
Sorry no pets, smokers or DSS
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61533920.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P4492I2426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Ilkley Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.