|Added on Rightmove:||04 September 2017 (44 days ago)|
- Five bedrooms
- Three floors - Triplex Apartment
- Beautiful wood floors throughout
- Spacious & Light
- Four bathrooms, three are ensuites
- Aprox. 2,383 sq ft / 222 sq m
- Very close to all the local amenities of Chelsea
- Great schools in the area
- Wonderful SW7 Location
A spacious, well presented five bedroom flat in a handsome, period building. The property comprises five bedrooms with three ensuites, four bathrooms, a spacious reception room, a unique kitchen and beautiful wood floors throughout.
Brechin Place is ideally situated for both South Kensington and Gloucester Road underground station offering easy access to Knightsbridge, the West End and the City. There is also an extensive selection of local shops and restaurant.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100783009746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Chelsea Sales & Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.