|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||31 August 2016 (414 days ago)|
- Three Double Bedroom Apartment
- With Huge Living Space
- Three Balconies of Kitchen and Living Area
- EPC Energy Efficiency Rating D
- Secure Underground Parking
- Two Bathrooms
- Neutral Decor Throughout
- Located on Fifth Floor
An executive style apartment located on the fifth floor with a lift in a the popular and well-located development close to the River Thames.
Holland Gardens development includes concierge, gym, sauna, jacuzzi, secure underground parking, bicycle storage and excellently maintained communal areas.
This particular apartment is located on the fifth floor, has three generous double bedrooms and two bathrooms (en suite shower room to master), private balcony off the lounge and kitchen area, well-proportioned lounge with dining area, and contemporary fully integrated kitchen.
Holland Gardens is a modern development adjacent to the River Thames, close to the shops and restaurants of Brentford High Street, Kew Green, and Strand-on-the-Green, and also within easy reach of Chiswick High Road and Kew Gardens.
The closest transport link is Kew Bridge train station, from where you can reach Clapham Junction in 17 minutes and Waterloo in 33 minutes. Gunnersbury Station is just a little further, and from Gunnersbury Station you can access both the District Line of the London Underground Network, plus also the London Overground network.
Available furnished or unfurnished upon negotiation.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61590938.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3159I4422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Chiswick- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.