|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 January 2017 (135 days ago)|
- Amazing three bedroom duplex flat
- Ideally situated on popular Cornwall Gardens
- Recent refurbishment to a very high standard
- Access to pretty communal gardens
- Light reception room with a spiral staircase
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Gorgeous master bedroom with an en suite shower room
- Roof terrace
Full descriptionLONG LET. This simply stunning three bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to offer an exceptional standard with access to gorgeous communal garden, stylish fittings and fixtures and plenty of storage space.
The property is located around a stunning communal garden square, close to a wide range of shops and amenities on Gloucester Road. The nearest underground station is Gloucester Road (Circle, District and Piccadilly lines).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 994639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.