|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 March 2017 (398 days ago)|
- Modern, High- Spec Development in Kensington
- Stunning Two Bedroom Property
- Underground Parking Included
- Access to Gym and Leisure Facilities
- 24hr Concierge and Security Service
- Available Now
- EPC: B
A stunning two bedroom property set on the first floor of Bridgeman House, the newest phase of the 375 Kensington High Street development. This two bedroom property benefits from underfloor heating, modern and high spec kitchen and built in wardrobe space. The property is tastefully furnished and available for immediate occupancy. Secure underground parking included in the rent. As a resident in the development you will have access to leisure facilities such as the gym, pool, spa and private cinema along with 24hr security and concierge service.
JLL will make an initial one-off tenancy agreement charge of £240 per tenancy plus £60 referencing charge per tenant. A minimum of six weeks' rent will be required as deposit for all properties. For further details of our services and charges please contact JLL
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61604198.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KHL150124_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Kensington High Street.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.