|Added on Rightmove:||31 August 2016 (473 days ago)|
- Stunning Period Apartment
- Ground Floor
- Large Reception Space
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Garage in Block
- Communal Grounds
A stunning ground floor period apartment forming part of an historic Grade II listed building. This lovely property benefits from light and spacious rooms with high ceilings and offers three bedrooms, two bathrooms, communal grounds, two parking spaces and a garage.
* Entrance Hall
* Spacious Drawing/ Dining Room
* Utility Area
* Master Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom
* Two Further Double Bedrooms
* Jack and Jill Family Bathroom
* Communal Terrace and Garden
* Lock Up Garage in Block
* Off Street Parking
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 900739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by APW Lettings, Cobham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.