|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (482 days ago)|
- 6th Floor (With Lift)
- 857sq.ft (79.6sq.m)
- 2 Double Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms (1 En-Suite)
- Open Plan Reception Room
- Kitchen with Breakfast Bar & Siemens Integrated Appliances
- 2 Balconies
- Direct River Thames Views
- 24 Hour Concierge, Residents Health Spa with Gym, Heated Pool & Treatment Room
- On-Site Coffee Shop, Nine Elms Tavern Bar & Restaurant & Waitrose Close By
- Walking Distance to The Transport Links of Vauxhall
A bright and spacious 2 double bedroom apartment to rent of approx. 857sq.ft (79.6sq.m) on the 6th floor (with lift) of Riverlight, the popular new development by St James. This un-furnished property has direct views of the River Thames and you can see many iconic landmarks including the London Eye, the Houses of Parliament, the Shard, BT Tower and Westminster Cathedral to name but a few. There is a large dual aspect open plan reception room with a smart kitchen with a breakfast bar and Siemens integrated appliances including a wine cooler. There is comfort cooling, wood flooring, 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite), a utility cupboard housing a Siemens washing machine, good storage including built in wardrobes to both bedrooms and 2 balconies. Riverlight has a 24 hour concierge, a health spa with a well-equipped gym, heated swimming pool and treatment room. There is also a residents lounge and on-site amenities include the Black Cab Coffee Bar and Nine Elms Tavern bar & Restaurant. Opposite the development is a large Waitrose convenience store and you will be within walking distance to the excellent transport links of Vauxhall.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26480043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Nine Elms & Vauxhall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.