|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 May 2016 (500 days ago)|
- Located on the sixth floor, with lift and concierge
- Vast reception room flooded with natutral light
- Chic open-plan kitchen with dining space
- Two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suites
- Private terrace with views of the City and Canary Wharf
- Beautiful wood floors and striking décor
- Lots of character and original features
- Suspended fire orb and comfort cooling
LONG LET. Set within a Grade II listed Victorian warehouse on the banks of the River Thames, this magnificent two bedroom apartment offers a wealth of unique living space with original features and contemporary interiors.
Along Wapping Lane you will find your local post office, butchers, bakers, and florist and much more. The area is also well served by a wide range of places to eat and drink.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 974376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.