|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 October 2016 (191 days ago)|
- PERIOD CONVERSION
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- SPLIT OVER THREE FLOORS
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- CLOSE TO ARCHWAY STATION
- ORIGINAL FEATURES
Wonderful four bed house close to Archway Underground station. This fantastic home is set over three floors and has a host of original features that make this a very comfortable home for professional sharers.
Wonderful four bed house close to Archway Underground station. This fantastic home is set over three floors and has a host of original features that make this a very comfortable home for professional sharers. With strip wood flooring throughout and original fireplaces , this property comprises of four double bedrooms that are bright and spacious, two bathrooms, and a large open plan reception and dining area. This leads on to the open plan kitchen which is fully equipped with modern appliances and also opens out to a private garden. Situated within a very short walk of Archway Station (Northern Line) which provides quick and easy links into the city, whilst there is a wide range of shops, restaurants and bars nearby on Holloway Road.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61659794.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3677J0730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Highgate Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.