|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (259 days ago)|
- Bedroom measurements as follows;
- bed1 470x290cm
- bed2 375x245
- bed3 265x260
- bed4 270x210
- bed5 290x160
WYL are pleased to offer this 4/5 bedroom modern house in the popular village of Oxenhope, with built-in garage and southerly facing back garden, within easy reach of the village store, post office and buses to Keighley and Hebden Bridge.Low bills are achievable thanks to the house’s modern construction, new boiler, central heating throughout, and free daytime electricity (subject to weather) from its roof-mounted solar panels.Council tax band C.The house benefits from fibre-optic broadband and both digital terrestrial TV and a Sky receiver dish.Small pets are welcomed, larger pets considered. No smokers please.
· a traditional modern kitchen with open access to the dining room benefitting from French windows to the garden.
· a 12ft square lounge with gas stove
· a utility room with Belfast sink, traditional ceiling airer, downstairs loo and cat flap
· front lobby.
· a master bedroom with en-suite shower room and rear-facing feature window boasting a commanding view of the surrounding hills
· the house bathroom with shower over bath
· two further double bedrooms, one of which is rear-facing
· two single bedrooms, one of which is rear-facing
· a multi-purpose space on the landing with illumination from a light tunnel
· convenient access to the extensively-boarded loft via a built in ladder to give spacious storage.
· To the front, a double-width driveway and borders.
· To the rear: a patio with adjoining shed,
· a grassed area with borders to two sides,
· and a vegetable-growing area with nature pond, greenhouse and decking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 14599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WYL Estate Agency, Keighley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.