|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (330 days ago)|
- 1 reception
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- A stylish contemporary purpose built first floor apartment
- Highly regarded gated riverside development
- Airy open plan living space
- Two double bedrooms
- Leisure complex with its fully equipped gym and swimming pool
- Lift access & allocated underground parking
A stylish contemporary purpose built first floor apartment situated within a highly regarded gated riverside development conveniently placed for Kew Gardens station, Kew Retail Park and the amenities of Kew village.
The apartment provides light and airy open plan living space incorporating a fully fitted kitchen area to one end and opening out onto to a full width balcony at the other. There are 2 double bedrooms, one of which has a full bathroom ensuite and a second balcony, plus a second full bathroom to serve the second bedroom.
The apartment enjoys the benefits of lift access, allocated parking in the underground car park and it comes with free membership of the leisure complex with its fully equipped gym and swimming pool which is reserved for the exclusive use of the residents of the development.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61664681.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 419695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Antony Roberts Estate Agents, Kew - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.