|Added on Rightmove:||02 September 2016 (448 days ago)|
- Double bedroom with a huge wardrobe provided with courtesy lights + wall shelves
- Living room fully furnished with electric fireplace
- Bayswater, Queensway, Notting Hill Gate station all within walking distance.
The apartment is refurbished to an extremely high standard with hand finished oak wood floors, Italian bespoke kitchen, Varenna & Bontempi with integrated Miele and Siemens equipment, exquisite 3 piece bathroom with black marble tiles. Av: TV/Satellite wired system, internet and telephone cabling, underfloor heating to bathroom, hall & living room, comfort cooling to bedrooms & living room together with the high performance double glazed sash windows are just some of the amenities to mention provided to suit even the most sophisticated taste.
To make an offer on a property a £500.00 holding fee will need to be transferred to the bank details on this document. Should the offer be accepted the £500.00 will be taken off the fees that you need to pay before you move in (detailed below). If the offer is rejected, you will receive a full refund of the £500.00. Should you pull out of the offer process at any stage you will forfeit the £500.00 holding fee.
* 1st months' Rent (Weekly rent x 52/12)
* Deposit (6 Weeks Rent) (Secured via MyDeposits)
* Tenancy Agreement Fee (Per Property) - 180.00 + VAT (£216.00)
* Tenancy Administration Fee (Per Property) - £50.00 + VAT (£60.00)
* Referencing Fee (Per Person) - £62.50 + VAT (£75.00)
Should your references come back not accepted you may need a UK Based Guarantor (other options available). This may be because you do not meet the affordability of the apartment, previous landlord reference is poor, you have not declared bad credit or a CCJ. Additional fees are broken down below;
* Guarantor Referencing Fee - £62.50 + VAT (£75.00)
* Guarantor Agreement Fee (Deed of Guarantee) - £62.50 + VAT (£75.00)
* Guarantor Administration Fee - £50.00 + VAT (£60.00)
Upon moving in to a property an Inventory and Check In is conducted to which the landlord pays for. As a tenant(s) you will pay for the Check Out. This is payable at the start of a tenancy. These reports are compared at the end of a tenancy when considering deposit deductions.
* Studio - £105.00 + VAT (£126.00)
* 1 Bed - £115.00 + VAT (£138.00)
* 2 Bed - £125.00 + VAT (£150.00)
* 3 Bed - £135.00 + VAT (£162.00)
* 4 Bed - £145.00 + VAT(£174.00)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Londonvilla. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flexiflat, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.