|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 November 2016 (309 days ago)|
- Rent Inc Heating & Hot Water
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Mins ToTurnham Green Terrace
- EPC Energy Efficiency Rating E
- Freshly Decorated
- Communal Gardens
**Rent Includes Heating & Hot Water** This two bedroom apartment is perfect for those looking for a low maintenance property very close to Turnham Green tube station and Turnham Green Terrace.
This two bedroom apartment is perfect for those looking for a low maintenance property very close to Turnham Green tube station and Turnham Green Terrace.
The apartment is on the ground floor of a popular purpose built development, with direct access out to the well-maintained communal gardens. The apartment is about to be freshly decorated ready for the new tenants.
The accommodation comprises:-
Fully equipped and good size kitchen with washer-dryer, full size fridge freezer, ample wall and base units, and which opens out to the communal gardens;
Separate lounge also of a good size, with plenty of space to dine;
Two double bedrooms each with storage included;
Family bathroom with three piece suite, shower over bath, and window for natural ventilation.
St Catherine's Court is on the corner of Bedford Road and The Avenue, located just north of South Parade and only a few minutes walk from Turnham green tube station and Chiswick High Road.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61680239.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P2336L2313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Bedford Park Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.