|Added on Rightmove:||05 September 2016 (593 days ago)|
- FIRST MONTH RENT FREE!
- Penthouse Apartment
- Recently renovated throughout
- Walking distance to city centre and train station
- Three large double bedrooms
- Two en-suites
- Kitchen with appliances and range cooker
- Gas central heating
- Available immediately
FIRST MONTH RENT FREE! - Recently renovated penthouse apartment located in the desirable Thorpe Road area, within walking distance of the city centre and train station. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen with integrated appliances, lounge, master bedroom with en-suite, second bedroom with en-suite and third double bedroom. Outside there is communal parking and a shared garden with barbecue facilities. Available immediately, this property is perfect for commuters and executives looking for modern, spacious accommodation.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61725203.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PROP349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Optimum Lettings & Property Management Ltd, Peterborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.